We make it possible to invest in lucrative and sustainable finnish forest from where ever you are.
Through investing in forest it is possible to be theoretically carbon neutral or even binding more emissions than causing them. This is a great opportunity for private investors and corporations.
The benefits in investing in forrest are significant.
- It’s a secure investment
- Steady return on investment
- It’s a enviromently responsible investment
- Forest growth reduces carbon dioxide emissions
- The possibility of compensating own emissions
- We will find you the right forest
- We will make sure that it is bought at the right value
- We will advise you on Forest tax, official documents and regulations in Finland
- We will represent our customers in Finland on their behalf
Go along With Nature
Finland is a "forest giant"
Finland is Europe’s most heavily-forested country. Forests as defined by the FAO cover 23 million hectares or 74.2% of the land area. In Europe, Finland is a “forest giant”, there being over sixteen times more forest per capita than in European countries on average. Finland’s forests have been intensively harvested over the last few decades. Despite the loss of land after the last wars, its forest reserves are now greater than ever before in the 20th century, and they are continuing to grow.
Finnish forests are intensively studied
Finland’s forests are probably the most intensively studied in Europe. Since the beginning of the 1920s, they and especially the wood resources that they contain have been inventoried and monitored in a great variety of ways. The inventory system now in use incorporates about a hundred variables, which relate not only to the volume and composition of wood resources, but also to such matters as soil, vegetation cover and the health of trees. Few non-experts taking a stroll in a Finnish forest are very likely to realize that the ecosystem surrounding them is the subject of such precise monitoring and statistical recording.